Oct 2, 2021

Shades of Orange Flower Girl Cards

 Hello friends. Today I am posting for the Shades of Orange YouTube Hop and Challenge for Taylor Made Cards 4U. I love using vintage digital ephemera to create colorful cards. We have a fun YouTube hop you can follow starting here: https://youtu.be/QswRhX65TDI



Look at all the gorgeous orange ephemera in The Flower Girls set!

Today I am spotlighting the lower two cards and will post a second blog post and video in a couple of weeks.


I love sunflowers in the fall and was drawn to this flower girl. This digital kit has some fun orange backgrounds. After adding the Royal Sundance Sunflower base on the A2 card, I selected this orange star piece as an accent.


The garden themed piece is from the Sunflower Paper Pack from Taylor Made Cards 4 U. I love how it sets off the popped up fussy cut flower girl. The word Sunflower is also printed from this kit.

I have a video outlining both cards today here: 


The next fun card really spotlights the shades of orange in this kit!


I love all these layers! This one began with a Kraft A2 card base. The orange dotted piece is from the kit. Isn't it cute? I then selected a variety of printed ephemera to add layers and dimension to my card. I love the French Bill of Sale at the top right.


The floral calendar and the sunflower seed pack add a wonderful base for the dancing girl. The final piece is the orange button and a bit of twine!

Thanks for stopping by. We'd love to have you join in on the challenge this month on the blog here: https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts