Oct 1, 2021

Hero Arts Textures Card

 Hello friends - The A Blog Named Hero Challenge is all about Texture this month! Check out the deets on their Instagram Page and join in on the fun!

Here is my first spooky card showing textures through the background stamping and embossing and layers of die cuts.



It all started with Distress Oxides blended on a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock.I love the combo of Seedless Preserves, Cracklin Campfire and Black Soot for a spooky start to this card!


I added Texture on the background by stamping the Starry Night Brushstroke Stamp with Ranger's Sticky Embossing Powder. It is almost glue like when heated. I quickly added clear glitter and allowed it to dry.


I created more textures using these dies.  The Wood Frames Infinity Die provided the perfect frame for the house. I cut two out and glued them together.


The Paper Layering Haunted House Die, cut out of black cardstock provided the perfect focal point. The ghosts and fences were added to decorate the house.

I have a YouTube video documenting the process.


YouTube link: https://youtu.be/yrmd1kUbUUI

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!


Thanks for stopping by. We hope you will join in the fun. Be sure to tag your Instagram Photos with #abnhseptemberchallenge to enter. Hero Arts sponsors this challenge and provides the winning posts with a giftcard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts