Oct 23, 2021

Saturday Showcase - Leaf Fragments

  Hi Funkie Junkie Friends! Its Teri With TerisMailbox posting for the Saturday Showcase from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.  As soon as I saw the Leaf Fragments Dies by Tim Holtz, I knew I had to have them.  Today I present seven different cards using these versatile dies.

Once I started making, I could not stop! Each card led to a new idea.

My YouTube video walks you through the entire process from creating the variety of backgrounds to card assembly.


Here are photos of all my creations:







If you want more details, check out my post on The Funkie Junkie Blog 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!


1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I have the leaf fragments on order & appreciate learning how you created these stunning cards.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts