Oct 30, 2021

Colors of Fall Journal

 Greetings Friends! I love Fall colors, weather and anything pumpkin. Not so fond of falling leaves however. When I saw the digis in the Passport to Fall set from TaylorMadeCards4U , I know I had to make a fall themed journal.




Check out all the glorious Fall colors!

I have a video that walks you through each page and the assembly of the journal book. The link is: https://youtu.be/EH2GOXJJ69c.


After creating the book out of a cereal box, I covered it with Kraft Cardstock and proceeded to decorate it.


The leaf collage from the set is so gorgeous and the words Thankful, Grateful and Blessed are among my favorite. A few pumpkins from my stash finish the cover. I am sharing a few of the pages here. For the complete walk through, check out the video.


The corner piece is from the Harvest Fair Digital set and the other items from this set. I think the pumpkin peeking from the corner is a great addition.


Loving all the ephemera pieces included in the set!



Check out how the Sizzix Leaf Fracture Die compliments the page.


I had to throw in a few sunflowers from the set as well. Aren't these images amazing?


The quote card included in the set is perfect when mounted on the leaf background!


And more sunflowers to balance the book.


There are also 5 tags in the books inserted in the pockets created when assembling the journal. Once all the pages were complete all that was left was sewing the book together with waxy twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! Happy Fall.

Be sure to check out all the amazing ephemera at TaylorMadeCards4U.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts