Oct 14, 2021

Layered Blackand Orange Floral Cards

Hello friends. I am posting the second set of Orange and Black cards using the Flower Girl Ephemera set from TaylorMadeCards4U. This kit contains so many great images.




Today's video features the top two cards. Check out the video for the other two here: https://youtu.be/l-krLVdJ72M.

We'll start with the slimline card on the Kraft Base. The kit has a great selection of background papers that print on 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock. I selected one to use as the base.


I cut scalloped circles from Kraft cardstock to highlight the Flower Girls. The black viewfinder dies were created on a Scan N Cut using an original viewfinder slide! I was thrilled with the outcome and now I can cut the slides in any color. I chose black for this card to highlight the scalloped Flower Girls.  I cut the slides in half and fourths so I could arrange them throughout the base.


I used a few of Tim Holtz's Ideology Quote strips coated with Nuvo Glaze for the final step.


This card has a combination of ephemera from this kit as well as The Sunflower kit.

After selecting another orange background, I fussy-cut the sunflower line of flowers. I used another piece from the Shades of Orange set on the base.

The cute badge from the Flower Girl set was also fussy cut. The word sunflower was trimmed and mounted on a few strips of back cardstock and coated with Nuvo Drops. I love the dimension and shine!

Check out the second video here:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts