May 1, 2021

Layered Spring Orange Colored Cards

 Hello friends! This month's kit from Taylor Made Cards 4 U is Shades of Orange and I am sharing bright cards created with the kit!



Today we will look at the garden themed cards, and cover the last two cards in a week or so!


There is such a great variety of images in this set!  I was drawn to the floral images. 

Let's start with the slimline card.  I started with one of the paper printouts in the kit, trimmed to use on a slimline card. One of Sizzix's Tim Holtz corner dies provided the texture in the upper left corner. I love the watering can image and used that as a focus.  

I sliced the top of the watering can so I could insert the flowers. Another Sizzix Tim Holz die cut the variety of flowers from watercolor paper that had inks smooshing.

 The kraft paper hello is layered three times for dimension and glued on the watering can!


The second card is full of dimension and layers! The base is one of the smaller background papers included in the set, topped with a tag from the set. I layered the tag on kraft and black paper for interest and popped it up with fun foam.


Check out all the fun ephemera pieces! The boots and watering can are from the Shades of Orange kit, while the additional flowers and butterfly are from a Tim Holtz Ideology set.

I just love the texture created by using layers!

 

I have a video here documenting the process, That is part of a larger YouTube hop:


The next video in the hop is: Jeanie

Thank you for watching. I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u. You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!

Be sure to follow our facebook group as well, Stamping with friends https://www.facebook.com/groups/700392906732437 where you can share more of your crafty projects.

Don’t forget to follow along in our hop to see all the wonderful inspirations.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Watch for an additional post this month for two more cards!  I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube .  Be well. Be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts