Nov 11, 2020

Ho Ho Ho Holiday Display with Teris Mailbox

 Ho Ho Ho it's time to think holidays! I am here today with this cute Santa decor board.


I just love the layering dies from Tim Holtz and Sizzix. Pair that with the fabulous cardstock from CutCardStock and you get a fun festive holiday piece!


I have a fun stand that I use to display scenes for the different holidays throughout the year. It all begins with a piece of chipboard, followed by layers of assorted cardstock.

Check out the video here to see how I created this piece:



Here you can see the close up of the Santa figure. Check out all the sparkly layers created using Silk Glitter Opulant Opal Cardstock. Even the trees are sparkly! Other cardstock used includes Bazzil Marble CardstockSmooth Red Wagon CardStockPoptone Black Licorice, and other miscellaneous pieces from my stash.


The Noel is using Stardream Metallic Jupiter CardStock cut 3 times and layered for dimension. A little Ranger Grit Paste adds the snow.


The background began with Stardream Metallic Neptune CardStock. I used a snowflake stencil to add and glitter embossing powder for dimension. I cut the snowbank from 80 lb. White Cougar Cardstock and added the sparkly glitter on the edges.

The trees are cut from the opal glitter cardstock as well as Basis Green CardStock using a Sizzix Die. A red bow and a silver metal snowflake complete the picture.


Check out all the great cardstock from CutCardStock.com! Their customer service is second to none.

I hope you have enjoyed this post! I know this holiday season will be like none other. Please be safe and share handmade goodness with those you cherish.

I’d love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites InstagramFacebookBlogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts