May 31, 2021

Time Saving Stamping and Die Cutting

 Greetings Stamping Friends! I purchased the Hero Arts 2021 April kit of the month after I saw the cool geometric animals and stencils!

I realized that a cool timesaver would be to keep most of the dies together and arrange the stamps to fit in the openings!


The first thing I did was to cut and remove the smaller images that were attached inside the larger dies.  This allowed me to create a stamping template.


The next step was to arrange the well loved stamps to coordinate with these openings in one of my Misti Stamping Platforms.

Once the stamps were arranged, I was off to the races! I die cut several sheets of the shapes ahead of time. When ready to stamp, all you have to do is match up the shapes within the template, ink the stamps and stamp away.


Once stamped, the images a already die cut and ready to go! 


I used the coordinating stencils to create a few backgrounds. Here are two of the cards I created!


I will use this technique in the future to save time stamping and cutting!  Look at your stash and see if you can do the same!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts