Feb 9, 2021

Junk Journal Style Valentines

  Hello again. I am posting my second blog post with Vintage style ephemera from Taylor Made Cards 4 U.  The website is: Shop | Taylormadecards4u. Be sure to check out my first blog this month that has 2 videos documenting my process. The link to that post is: https://terismailbox.blogspot.com/2021/02/junk-journal-style-valentines.html 

Today I present two additional card made with the Sweetheart Pockets digital kit.


This one started with a slimline card base and a stencil from Tim Holtz colored with Distress Oxides.


I rubbed the inks onto the stencil and pressed it to leave the positive imprint. A little ink smooshing with Vintage Photo added the grunge factor.


I selected a cute vintage photo and trimmed both the photo and a mat for interest.  All the pieces you see here are part of the digital kit!


A little Vintage Photo ink adds to the age of the sweet sentiment. The red heart balances off the red sentiment at the top of this card!



The final card uses another floral stencil from Tim Holtz wih Disress Ink blended over the stencil on cream Cardstock and spritzed with water to soften the image.


I used another piece of the die cut lace using a die from Sizzix  and layered the main postcard and the heart piece from the kit. A couple of stamps and the sentiment strip complete this card.




Thank you for watching. I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u. You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites InstagramFacebookBlogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts