Feb 6, 2021

Junk Journal Style Valentines

Hello friends. I am posting today for #taylormadecards4u.  Check out the fantastic vintage style ephemera and papers at Shop | Taylormadecards4u. Today I am posting 2 videos for a Valentines Card plus a Valentine gift box made with the Sweetheart Pockets set. I will post 2 additional cards later this month.


The next post will be with the slimline card and the Valentines Day card on the lower left.
I will start with the cute giftbox. Conversation hearts would be perfect in here!


Such a sweet sentiment to add to the box!


The box measures 4x4 x 2 inches deep. The top and bottom started as cereal boxes!  I think the weight of these boxes are perfect for building folders, journals and boxes!

I have a video here documenting the process:



I love the colors used on the card presented here - Speckled Egg and Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide inks.


Here are the finished pieces.


The depth was achieved with a 3D embossing folder Botanicals from Time Holtz!



Here is the interior of the card with a fun vintage photo, greeting card and a small heart!  I fussy cut all the small hearts and added a layer of Nuvo Glaze to make them shine!

Check out the video here to see how I created this card!


I had too much fun creating these projects.


Thank you for watching. I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u. You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! Be sure to check out my second post this month for more Vintage Valentines.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts