Jan 18, 2021

Washi Tape Three Ways - Altenew

 Hello friends. I am here to share three cards made with Altenew's Painted Fantasy Washi Tape!


How bright and cheery these are!



The first slimline card also uses Gold String Washi tape for the background. I love how the pink peeks through the tape.  I attached the tape to a piece of white cardstock and smoothed it with my bone folder. I then used the Watercolor Halftone dies set to cut out the floral embellishments for the cards.


I love how the Crystal Frames die sets off the Bold Greeting die Hello.  I have a YouTube video outlining how I created all three cards. Check it out here:


I'd love to have you subscribe to my channel!


Loving the pink fun foam popping up the word happy from the Mega Greetings 2 set. 


I started by attaching a piece of Washi Tape to an A2 piece of cardstock. After happy was cut out, I mounted the background on an A2 base and pieced the word, mounted on pink fun foam back in the openings.
White heat embossed sentiment pieces on black really make it pop!

The last card uses one of the cutouts along with the Fancy Hello die.


I love the way the floral group hangs over the center piece, created with the Dotted Swirls Debossing die!

The base is an A2 card with pick cardstock topped with the white debossed piece layered with 3 additional pieces of cardstock for depth.


The hello is die cut from a cardstock piece from my stash layered three times!

I also have another video showing Washi Tape backgrounds for this card:


Check out the video here:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts