Apr 13, 2020

Shirts and Boots Card

Greetings Crafty Friends! Are masculine cards a challenge? Here is a great solution from the March Hedgehog Hollow Subscription Box.








I liked the stamp featuring the suspenders and ties from the Suited and Booted stamp. I thought it would be interesting to stamp over a printed cardstock.  I selected the red striped cardstock from the French Industrial paper pad designed by Tim Holtz.  I heat embossed the image and used a red alcohol maker to color in a portion of the stamp.

The hats and the bow tie are from a Stampers Anonymous stamp set.  I colored them with alcohol ink markers.


A bit of foam tape popped up the bow tie.


The Happy Birthday sentiment was heat embossed on a piece of striped paper and mounted on a piece of red cardstock.  A piece of foam tape gave the sentiment strip some dimension.

I trimmed the striped stamp piece down and framed it with the red cardstock before added to the Kraft A2 card base.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the subscription box on The Hedgehog Hollow site. I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative. Be safe!

4 comments:

Recent Posts