Apr 6, 2020

Sawdust is Man Glitter Card

Greetings Crafty Friends. I am so happy to be posting for Hedgehog Hollow today with products from their March Manly themed subscription box! This one has been really fun to work with.

Today I present a fun shaker card with sawdust also known as Manly Glitter!






I started by embossing the stamp on a piece of kraft cardstock using a Bark colored embossing powder.  I decided to use an oval stitched die to cut the openings both in the card base as well as the front panel.


You can see in addition to the sawdust, I added some beads in brown, cream and green in the window. My husband was very happy that I brushed off his circular saw to collect the sawdust!

I have documented the process in this video! There is a longer gap before the narration begins. Would love to have you check it out and consider subscribing to my channel.





I will tell you a funny story about the beads.  I only used three colors of beads which was easy since my beads were neatly separated into colors. Well, right after I finished adding the beads, the container fell off my desk! I now have a bead organizer with many colors of beads all mixed together!
I did use a kraft colored woodgrained front panel to go along with the wood working theme.

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Check the subscription box on Hedgehog Hollow!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative. Be safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts