Mar 21, 2020

Stencil fun with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

Greetings Crafty Friends.  I hope you are staying well.  The Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month is to use lavender, blue and green together.  One of my favorite color combos.
I am entering this card in both the Altenew Challenge as well as the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Instagram challenges.




I have had fun playing with a stencil from Altenew.


The Layered Dahlia is one of my favorite floral stencils.  I started by blending Lavender Fields, Iceberg and Firefly inks on the base stencil layer.  I then moved onto adding Green Fields and Eastern Sky for the second layer.  I love these soft colors.


I trimmed the floral piece and added a lavender background and attached to an A2 base.  The sentiment is from Dainty Spring, a collaboration stamp set from Altenew and Simon Says.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! Most importantly, Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts