Mar 20, 2020

How about making boxes for your cards?

Greetings Crafty Friends! I hope you all are staying safe and finding some crafty time. I know I certainly am. The A Blog Named Hero's challenge this month is Anything but a Card!  I decided to make a few boxes for envelopes.





The die cuts are all from an older Hero Arts Monthly kit. I save all of mine and find fun ways to use them. Matter of fact, I have 3 more boxes coming up all using the Monthly kits.

The box was easy using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board. Jennifer McGuire has a YouTube video starting with a 9" square piece of paper.

The base box was created using Kraft Cardstock. The sun is thick watercolors on watercolor paper covered with plastic wrap.  The animals and tree are all cut from black cardstock.


The box is held together with the belly wrap decorated with the tree and a few critters.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! Most importantly Be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri! It is a great idea creating this box. I wanted to see the others when you create them! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts