Mar 25, 2020

On a Roll with Envelope Boxes

Hello Crafty Friends! Have you found time to play with your craft supplies? I certainly have!
The A Blog Named Hero's Challenge is Anything but a Card. For those of us to make many cards, this is a little challenge!  I elected to make a few envelope boxes using a variety of My Monthly kits from Hero Arts.
 



This kit included a variety of floral images, leaves and containers.


 I stamped the background with one of the smaller floral images.  I selected a vase and one of the sprigs to be the focal image on the box.  These images were colored with Copic markers and die cut using the coordinating dies.  The sentiment is from the same kit.  After attaching to the box front, I used a piece of jute to close it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! More importantly Be Safe!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts