Mar 23, 2020

Another Stencil Layered Card from Atenew

Hello my Crafty Friends. I hope you are all staying safe during the challenging time!  Sending virtual hugs out to all of you. I am sharing another stencil layered card I created for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.






I started by ink blending Eastern Sky , Lavender Fields and Firefly ink on the base stencil. I then moved onto adding Green Fields and Eastern Sky for the second layer.  I love these soft colors.

I used dry embossed the blue cardstock as well as the small white piece of cardstock, making sure the lines would match up.  I used Eastern Sky ink to bring out the Mandala on the floral base piece.  I added a few purple splatters as well.  The sentiment if from the Peony Spray stamp set.

The white center piece is mounted on blue Fun Foam and lined up with the blue embossed piece.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! 
Most importantly, Be Safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts