Mar 23, 2020

Another Fun Envelope Box

Greetings Crafty Friends!  Having too much fun playing along with the A Blog Named Hero's monthly challenge. I decided to make a few envelope boxes using Hero Art's Monthly kits.




I love the fairy kit from a few years ago!  After cutting and scoring the box, I used the dandelion stamp to add little images all over the base.  The tree is actually a die cut from another kit that had a swing attached. I removed the swing and added a light blue background. Jennifer McGuire has a video posted using a 9" square of paper to create the box.


The mushrooms and the fairy were colored with alcohol markers and attached. The sentiment is also from the fairy kit.  I used a piece of jute to tie the box together.

Check out the challenge here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! More importantly Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts