Jan 7, 2020

Sparkly Fairy Card

I am having a great time this month completing the challenge posed by Hero Arts on their challenge blog. Today I present this fairy shaker card!

 After stamping, coloring and die cutting the fairy and flowers, I stamped another piece of Neenah cardstock with the Starry Nights Brushstrokes stamp. I swiped Distress ink in Milled Lavender and Salty Ocean on the stamp.

The opening is cut with the Hero Arts Rectangle Rounded corner die.  I dry embossed the front piece with the Hero Arts Spiral stencil.  I added foam tape around the window and the edge of the card, added sequins and attached the base layer.  I then glued the fairy and the flowers on the front of the card.


Here is the close up of the final card!

You can find the information on the Challenge Here.

Thanks for stopping by today. I would love to have you check out my other sites/channels. I am on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts