Jan 8, 2020

Rainbow Happy Card

Playing around with Sparkly Stuff for the Hero Arts Blog Challenge! Too much fun. I love sparkles and rainbows!



I started by heat embossing Judikin's White Diamond embossing powder on watercolor paper using the Hero Arts Triangle Background stamp.  I then ran lines of Distress Inks directly onto the piece and sprayed with water allowing the color to run side to side.

I cut a piece of Opulent Opal Glitter Cardstock to frame the piece. I cut out the center so when I cut the Hero Arts Happy Die from the center the base purple would show through.

I stamped You make me so... onto a strip of the glittery cardstock and popped it up with 2 additional cardstock strips.

I am entering this in the Hero Arts Block Challenge. The theme this month is Sparkly.

I would love to have you check out my other sites/channels. I am on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts