Jan 9, 2020

Jellyfish Sparkle

Wow!  The Jellyfish Party has to be one of my All Time favorite stamps from Hero Arts.  The Hero Arts Challenge is Sparkly this month and what better stamp to use than the Jellyfish?


I started by heat embossing the background stamp onto a piece of water color paper with the Jellyfish Party Stamp from Hero Arts. I used a combination of Nuvo Sparkling Pigment Powder to watercolor the background. The powder allow you to make the final color as light or dark as you wish.

Once the piece was dry, I trimmed it to A2 size and die cut it into 2 pieces using a My Favorite Things Stitched Edge die.  I also cut a piece of purple foam to pop up the top and bottom pieces.

I added the foam backing and attached the pieces to the purple card base adding a gap to balance the sentiment over.


The Hero Arts word Love was cut from Opulent Opal Glitter Cardstock.  I added 2 more layers to the word and balanced it across the gap using a clear glue.  Once the glue was dry, I added several rainbow sequins from Honey Bee Stamps.

I am entering this in the Hero Arts Block Challenge. The theme this month is Sparkly.

I would love to have you check out my other sites/channels. I am on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

Thanks for stopping by. Be well. Be creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts