Jun 14, 2019

Take me to the beach!

Greetings crafty friends!  I am pleased to share this sandy beachy card for Scrapslot.  I used the Waves and Sea and Sky stamp sets from Hero Arts along with their Beachy Frame die.  So much fun!  I was born on the West Coast and have always loved coastal areas!






Here is a wave close-up!  Loving the Hero Arts Sea Glass embossing powder.  Look at that sparkle and shine.

Check out this video for detail on how I made the card!






Here is a peek at the inside using the Sand embossing powder!  Love the sandy feet!

Check out the goodies at Scrapsalot.  Use Teri10 for a 10% discount!

I hope you have enjoyed this day at the beach! Check out all my social media sites - Facebook, Instagram and You Tube all named Teri's Mailbox.

Be well and be creative my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts