Jun 19, 2019

Another beach post

Greetings crafty friends!  I am sending this card to my son for his birthday! I had sooo much fun making this card using the Hero Arts Wave stamp and the Honey Bee truck die. I am posting this for Scrapsalot Use Teri10 for a 10% discount.





I started by using Distress Oxides and blended the different layers from the beach to the sky using a circle post it to cover the sun area.


I used the layers of the Waves stamp set from Hero Arts to add the sparkle in the sea with Hero Arts Sea Glass embossing powder and to the sand with the Hero Arts Sand Embossing powder.  I also added a few water splatters for texture. Toooooo much fun.


I used Distressed Inks and Oxides to color a piece of watercolor paper for the green truck.  The layers were cut and assembled and added to the beach scene.  The sentiment is from the coordinating Honey Bee stamp set.


The adirondeck chair adds a nice touch to the scene.

I love this happy sunny card!

Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts