Jun 13, 2019

Double Framed Window Card for CutCardStock

Greetings crafty friends! I am pleased to present this fun tri-fold card showcasing Mini Bouquet and Flower Garden sets from Stampers Anonymous!  I am posting for CutCardStock.













I started by cutting Dolphin Grey Cardstock from CutCardStock in pieces, one measuring 5.5 by 8.5 inches and the second 5.5 x 4.50.  I scored the larger piece in 1/2 and also scored a small ledge on the second piece so I could attach them to form the trifold.



I cut the larger oval on the front left piece.



After cutting that, I lined up the next smaller oval die, centered it and cut it from the right flap of the card.



I used flowers that I had stamped and die cut earlier. Do you stamp and die cut small images out to use at a later date? I must admit to having at least a dozen plastic containers filled with pieces from multiple stamp and die sets.  Here is how I adhered some of the flowers, overlapping the center slightly.



This is a close-up of the front of the finished card.


This is the view with the left flap open.



And finally here is the center of the card!  The sentiment is from Altenew's Fancy Greetings. I love the dimension and shadows that are created. I did use the cut out ovals to trace the inside of the flowers that overlapped to give my project a more finished look.


Thanks for stopping by.  Visit my other social media sites and follow me.  I am TerisMailbox on Instagram, Facebook and now YouTube!

Be well. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts