Apr 29, 2019

Two-fer Posting for CutCardStock.com

Greetings Friends! I love it when I get 2 cards from 1 base! Here are the final cards...



I started by embossing the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Peony onto Glama Natural Translucent vellum.  I colored the piece using alcohol markers. I die cut the frame for card 1 from the Coor’dinations Botanical Garden Set.  Once attached to the vellum, I trimmed the piece down, and stamped the sentiment from Altenew on a matching strip.

I attached the leftover floral piece on a white A2 base and added the 2strips.  The sentiment from Simon Says is layered and covered in Nuvo glaze for a shiny finish.


I love thinking creatively and finding ways to use supplies in unique ways.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be well. Be creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts