Apr 29, 2019

Third post for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

One more post for this month's Altenew Inspiration challenge.  Too much fun playing with the Rose Filament die and alcohol inks.





Inspired by Jennifer McGuire, I created this alcohol ink background.  The Rose Filament die was perfect to cut the floral image.  I also used Altenews Inline Alphabet die set to cut the word love. I added the sending lot of sentiment that is embossed and overlayed on the love die cut.
Here is a close-up:


The bonus for this card is that I had all the floral pieces to use on another card.  I used the large background as a jig to place all the smaller pieces on a grey background to create another card!  The sentiment is embossed in clear powder.



I am submitting the main card as part of Altenew's April Inspiration Challenge.  Join us!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be well! Be creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts