Apr 29, 2019

One more post for the Hero Arts challenge

I used the fairy stamp from the recent Hero Arts kit!  I just love this set.  So many great images and such a great value!




I used the Hero Arts background stamp Starry Night in blue to create the background.  In a CAS fashion, I stamped the single fairy image and sentiment from the kit and colored her with alcohol inks and watercolors.  I cut the panel to show a small border on a coordinating blue card base.
There you have it Clean and Simple!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be well. Be creative.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Terri! Love that swirly blue background. Makes it look like the fairy is flying through Van Gogh's starry night! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at A Blog Named Hero and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts