Apr 29, 2019

Another Altenew Inspiration Challenge Entry

Greetings Crafty Friends!  Been busy playing along with the Altenew Challenge of the month for April.

Here is my second card created with Altenew's Blooming Bouquet set and their Pan Watercolors!  I just love the rainbow of colors on this loose watercolor panel!






The floral image was embossed with Versafine and clear embossing powder. I then added the color is blotches, allowing it to run over the embossed area.  I added the blue around the image as a highlight. Thank you was embossed on a piece of heavy vellum and added to the panel after cutting with a stitched rectangle die.


I just love the loosey goosey look of the image as the watercolor blended out.

I am submitting to the Altenew April Challenge.  Come join us!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be well.  Be creative!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts