Apr 18, 2019

Layered Triangle Turnabout

I had fun a few days ago playing with CutCardStock's Core'dinations Minty Fresh Cardstock Assortment, Concord and 9th's Triangle Turnabout Stamp and Catherine Pooler inks.

I started with a piece of pale blue cardstock and embossed the first layer with clear embossing powder.  I ink blended green ink over the entire base. After rotating the piece, I clear embossed to lock the green ink in. After adding additional green blended ink, I used one more layer of clear embossing powder. If you look closely, you can see some double stamping, giving the card an artsy look.  Simon Says Stamps Thinking of you Die was cut and layered followed by a coating of Nuvo Glaze.  I cut the piece with a Wonky Rectangle Die and attached it to the blue base also from the Coor’dinations Set.

 

This is a close photo of the details.


I used the same inks to create another background on white cardstock.  I used a Stitched Frames to cut multiple frames.  I repeated the process with green and blue paper from the same cardstock set. I alternated the solid frames with the stamped frames and mounted them on a white A2 cardbase.


I die cut the word friend from three colors of cardstock using a Paper Smooches die, and staggered the word exposing all three colors. I embossed the sentiment in white on a small piece of green cardstock and assembled the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my cards! Be well. Be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts