Apr 18, 2019

Gnome Home - Eeeeeeek! 🍄

Greetings crafty friends!  Look at this adorable Gnome Home from Lawn Fawn! Soooo cute and I had a blast creating this fun card for Scrapsalot.

I will also be presenting this as a Make n Take at Marcos Paper in Dayton Ohio on Thursday May 2 from 10 am to 12 pm.  Join us and be sure to introduce yourself to me!  Don’t live near? You can save 10% at Scrapsalot using the code Teri10.


I started by ink blending Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn on the front to create the sky and grass spaces.  I repeated the grassy knoll inside as well. I cut the mushroom space using the coordinating die set on the front of the card.


I die cut the Mushroom House pieces from various color cardstock.  The Gnome images are stamped with Gina K Amalgam ink and colored with various Copic markers. Once the images were cut out, assembly was easy!  I added a sentiment from the cute stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Be well. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts