Apr 20, 2019

Hydrangeas

Greetings crafty friends. Today I am featuring products for CutCardStock.

Here is the finished card....I will walk you through the process.






I started with a piece of blue cardstock from the Coor’dinations Minty Fresh assortment set. A stencil from Altenew and Nuvo Mousse provided a stunning background! 


I love the shimmer created with the Nuvo Mousse. I used the mousse to color the long edges of the card base and trimmed the blue piece so 1/4 inch so the shimmer could peek through.


Here is a close-up of the hydrangea buds.  I also added small drops of Nuvo clear drops to the bud centers for dimension.



I colored the Mondo Hydrangea from Ellen Hudson using Copic Markers on Curious Metalic Cryogen White paper from CutCardStock. Can you see the shimmer? I picked up a great tip to use the E50 Copic for flowers to brighten them from Kathy Racoosin’s Coloring Road Trip.


To finish the card, I colored a small piece of Neenah 110 cardstock with the mousse and stamped the sentiment using an Altenew stamp.  A few sequins compete the project.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoyed my card.

Be well. Be creative.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts