Apr 26, 2019

Check out this Concord and 9th stamp from Scrapsalot.

Greetings Crafty friends. Today I bring a watercolored card using he Hello Lovely set from Concord and 9th, presented for Scrapsalot.



I love this stamp-set! So many ways to use it; from watercolor to layered stamping.  For this card, I stamped the image on watercolor paper. Gansai Tambi watercolors gave the flowers a bright pop of color.  I added spots of gold watercolor for sparkle. I used an MFT scalloped die to cut the image after coloring. The base is colored by ink blending piece of Neenah 110 cardstock and embossing with an embossing folder. After assembling the card I attached a banner with Happy Birthday sentiment.

The Hello Lovely stamp set is available from Scrapsalot.  Use the code Teri10 for a 10% discount on your purchase.

Be well. Be creative. Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts