Feb 6, 2019

Thankful Deco Peacock

Greetings Crafty Friends!

I love the Art Deco Era.

I wanted to use this peacock and incorporate Art Deco images.  The background is white heat embossed using images from the Hero Arts Deco Thanks Set and the Hero Arts Totally sets.  Once the embossing was done, I blended blue Distress inks over and polished the white embossing. I cut an oval in the background and trimmed the piece to 3.75 x 5.5. Before attaching, I added the peacock. The peacock was embossed in black and colored with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from the Deco Thanks Set, popped up with foam tape.  I hope you like the card!




I will be entering in the A Blog Named Hero's Monthly Challenge.


Check it out and join the fun!

Have a great day! Be well! Be creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts