Feb 7, 2019

Happy Valentines Day

Greetings Crafty Friends!

I finished my Valentines cards and am ready to send out shortly!




I started with a piece of striped paper from my stash!  I need to use the large collection I have amassed over the years!  I cut the heart with a new Kat Scrappiness Die and embossed the dotted stencil on top. I used the stencil to add blue dots.  I stamped, cut and colored the Hero Arts Lovebirds branch and birds.  I used Arteza watercolor brushes to add the color on the Bristol Smooth Watercolor paper.  I cut a tag from red cardstock and added the dotted heart die from Spellbinders for interest.  The sentiment was white heat embossed. Red and white twine was tied to the top of the red banner, and the entire care assembled.

I am entering this card in A Blog Named Hero's monthly challenge. Go to the website and check it out! Lots of monthly fun!

Have a super day! Be well. Be creative.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts