Feb 5, 2019

A bit of kindness

Greeting crafty friends! I have been playing with Hero Arts products this week.  I used them a Hero Arts Color Layering hydrangea and dies to create this beautiful card!  I started by embossing the a Hero Arts Mandela stencil to give the background interest.  I have been inspired by my good friend Amber at Noteable Ink who often embossed with stencils.  Who would have thought?

I stamped the hydrangeas with Hero Arts blue inks.  Once the stamping was done, I selected a deeper Copic marker and flicked the color on to provide dimension.  A yellow Copic marks the center.




I stamped the leaves using Hero Arts inks.  I selected 3 booms and attached one at the top and the bottom. I then popped up the remaining bloom for interest.


The sentiment was created using the Hero Arts Kindness Stamp Set, embossed I’m Metallic blue on heavy vellum.


I am submitting this card to the A Blog Named Hero challenge



The theme this month is Crafter's Choice!  Check it out on 

Have a great day! Be well. Be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts