Feb 24, 2019

February Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!  I love the monthly challenges put on by Altenew.  They give me a great excuse to use some of my supplies and perhaps add to the growing collection.  The colors this month are rich red and blue greens.




I stamped The Beautiful Lady Stamp on 80 lb Cougar paper and colored with alcohol markers.  I die cut the image using both the A2front plus a piece of pink foam.  The pieces were glued to the card base.  The floral image was added to the crevice using my ATG glue gun. The edges were cut with an MFT Rectangle Die.

 

The sentiment was embossed on a piece of Cougar and cut to be a banner. It is from Altenew’s  Heartfelt Sentiments set. I like to add an extra touch by lining the edges of the banner with a bullet tip alcohol marker. The second photo shows the depth.

I am submitting to the Altenew February Inspiration Challenge



I hope you enjoyed this card. Be well. Be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts