Feb 19, 2019

Wiper Cards

Greetings Crafty Friends! Simon Says Stamp has a challenge for interactive cards.  I have seen some recent posts using Wiper cards, so I dove in after reviewing a few YouTube videos!

The astronaut card began with a galaxy background created with distress ink blending and splatters in white paint and shimmer spray.


The clouds were cut using Neenah 110 pound cardstock.  I used a stamp Set from MFT to stamp and color the planets, astronaut and rocket.

When everything was colored and fussy cut, I assembled the card. The pop up mechanism is a little tricky, but worth the effort!


This one will go to our grandson at some point!  

Totally unrelated is the mermaid card I made using Lawn Fawn creatures and a mermaid fromTailored Expressions.



The orientation is different on this card as the mermaid pops up instead of down.  The creatures were colored with alcohol inks.  The waves were created using the cloud die upside down.  


Here is the closed card. The pop up mechanism was mounted on the left side for this card.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Be Well. Be creative.


1 comment:

  1. These are so cool Teri! The galaxy card is my fave! Fantastic job with that background!!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts