Feb 25, 2019

Another Altenew Challenge Entry

I have really been inspired by this month's Altenew Inspiration challenge!  Here is card number 2.


Such a bright and happy card.  Have you figured out I love bright colors?  I just ordered the Ruffled Flower stamp set, so it was calling to me to give it a try!  I pulled out the darker pinks/ red Altenew inks for this one and stamped the perimeter of a base for an A2 card.  The leaves were colored with Copic markers.

Once the flowers were done, I trimmed the piece to 3.75 x 5.  I used the you in the Mega Greetings 2 set and stamped it multiple times using Heartbeat ink from Altenew. I die cut the stamped piece as well as additional white yours and layered them for dimension.  I white heat embossed the words Amaze me and cut a small banner.  I mounted the base on a striped piece from MFT to add some interest.

I am submitting this to the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.



Be well. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts