Mar 25, 2023

Colorful Easter Tags

 Hello Peeps. Today I am sharing these cute Easter tags I created for our Grandson’s class! So colorful and fun! I used a variety of colored cardstock from CutCardStock.

CutCardStock has a large variety of bright cardstock perfect for the colorful eggs!

Create the Die Cuts

This project is totally cut cardstock, stenciled and layered to create this cute tag. Use the Sizzix Tag die to cut the bases with Basis Light Blue Cardstock. It is such a gorgeous color for the background!

Royal Sundance Kraft Cardstock is my favorite Kraft paper. Use the 80 lb Cardstock to die cut baskets and handles using the Waffle Flower Spring Basket Die.

Basis Brown Cardstock is a yummy brown for the chocolate bunnies! Die cut using the die in the set. I used my Cricut and cut multiples at once.

Look at all these gorgeous bright eggs! Using 1/2 sheets of cardstock, stencil geometric designs on the sheet of paper using coordinating Distress Inks or inks of your choice. Cardstock colors used are DCS Blue CalicoDCS Light TealDCS FlamingoPoptone GrapesicleDCS Light Yellow, and DCS Pastel Pink. Die Cut the eggs. I used my Cricut program to cut multiples out at one time.

Assemble the Easter Tags

Now the fun begins! Start by gluing the handle to the baskets. Glue two eggs on the lower front of the chocolate bunny so they show up behind the basket but in front of the bunny. Add a few extra eggs and set aside. Once all the baskets are assembled, glue them to the light blue tags. Add a few extra eggs for fun!

Stamp the greeting of your choice on Cougar 100 lb. White Cardstock and trim to fit the front of the baskets.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my cute Easter Tags! Be sure to check out the great selection available from CutCardStock!

I’d love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites InstagramFacebookBlogger and YouTube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts