Nov 3, 2021

Layered Die Cut Moose Tag

 Hello friends! I'm back with a fun Etcetera Tag designed for The Funkie Junkie Boutique. This challenge theme is living creatures.  The moose from Into the Woods Stamp by Stampers Anonymous was perfect for the scene I had in mind!


I had to pull out the Layering Moon Mask to make this wintery sky. This mask has become one of my new favorite tools!

The details on how I created this background are on my YouTube channel:


The tree is die cut using
The Woodland Santa Colorize Die set. The moose is stamped with Vintage Photo Archival Ink and fussy cut. The ground is just a piece of torn Kraft cardstock.


The background of the entire tag was calling for some grungy effects. The Ledger Script Stamp from Stampers Anonymous is one of my most used background stamps. Bloock Soot Archival Ink is perfect when stamped on different areas using the stamp only to keep it flexible.


Snow was added using Dina Wakely's White Gesso and The Distress Splatter Brush.

Other products used: 

Distress Watercolor Cardstock

Collage Medium

Distress Inks (Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber).

Take a moment and check out all the wonderful products at The Funkie Junkie Boutique! Info on the current challenge is on the blog. We post a new one every two weeks.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag Teri. I love how you've built up the background on this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri this is so pretty the snowy scene in the background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts