Nov 17, 2021

Holiday Tags - How is Your Tag Supply?

 Now is the time to be sure you have all your holiday supplies ready. Do you have enough tags for all those gifts? I'm presenting for The Funkie Junkie Boutique today and hope to inspire you to make your own tags and enter them in the challenge on our blog. Check all the details there.


Check out the variety in colors and themes!


I love the Cozy Christmas Stamp set with all the cute sentiments and two gorgeous images to stamp. I made three different tags. Two colored with Distress Re-Inkers, and the other with Acrylic Paints.


This tag is water colored with Distress Re-inkers on Distress Watercolor Paper. The background is the advertisement stamp from CMS358.


This one is double stamped, first with Archival Hickory Smoke Ink, and the Archival Black Ink after the image was pained with Acrylic Paints.

To see the process for creating these tags, check out the video here:


I did a third water colored tag that is not captured in the video. I love adding additional stamp layers with background stamps. Here I used the music stamp from CMS358


Next, it was off to play with holiday stencils. I used Peppermint  and Layering Stencil Pines for the base. 


On the red peppermint tag with Festive Berries Ink, I stamped the pine bough from the Winter Watercolor 2 Stamp and the sentiment from Cozy Christmas. A few red sparkly Stickles added the berries.

The tree based tag colored with Rustic Wilderness Ink has the tree and reindeer from Holiday Things Stamp Set stamped on top. Red Stickles create the ornaments.

I did attach the tags to a second tag trimmed to be slightly larger.


The base on both these tags I stamped with the image from Inventor 6 stamp set using Festive Berries Ink. The Santa on the right tag is from Holiday Things. This set has sooooo many wonderful holiday images. The sentiments are from Bold Tidings Mini, lined up around the Santa and stamped with Rustic Wilderness Ink. The sentiment on the right from Bold Tidings 2 is also stamped in Rustic Wilderness with a layer of Clear Embossing on top.

My last tag is the snowflake tag. I created a second video to cover the steps used for it.


I'm loving all the cool sparkly colors on this one.

Check out the bonus video here:


Products used include Distress Oxide Ink in Shaded Lilac, Prize Ribbon, Salvaged Patina and Mermaid Lagoon. I also used Distress Mica Stain in Hocus Pocus and Snow Flurries. These are both part of the holiday release and limited. Once sold out, they will not be available.


I hope I've inspired you to start working on your holiday tags. Check out the large variety of holiday themed items from
The Funkie Junkie Boutique.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!





3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous! Beautiful tags for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! All the tags are fabulously festive and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you have really knocked my socks off! I can't even pick a favorite because I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts