Jul 3, 2021

Four Panel Halloween Display

 Greetings Friends! Its Holidays in July time! I know its early, but every year I think I am going to be ahead of the holiday game, but somehow things get in the way. This year I am on a new path to be ready early!  Here is my post for Taylor Made Cards 4 U.  Our challenge is Holidays in July. Check out the link below for information on how you can enter to win a credit to the shop!



In today's post, I will cover the deets for the two panels on the left. Look for the second post in a week or so!


I used two digital ephemera sets from TaylorMadeCards4U for these projects - The Chemist and The Daily Curse. I always start by printing the ephemera and pages so I can play with the arrangements.  I knew I wanted to do a decor piece with large tags. I started with chipboard panels and trimmed the edges and punched holes in the top.  I started by smooshing Block Soot and Hickory Smoke Distress inks onto the spider web pieces and edging with Black Soot Ink. Brushing white glue onto the panels assured great adhesion for the bases. After they dried, it was off to the races adding lots of layered ephemera from both the kits and Tim Holtz Ideology.


This panel was based on the Witchcraft Lessons from The Daily Curse set. I used many pieces and layered them around the spider. The Halloween Paper Doll is colored with Distress Crayons. Check out the spooky shimmer!


The second panel is based on Fortune Telling. Again the panel began with the spider web base. Many of the layers are from The Daily Curse set!  A few pieces are from Tim Holtz Ideology sets as well. The fortune teller is from the Tim Holtz Ideology Halloween Paper Dolls.  She is colored with Distress Crayons for interest. I love the gold frame she is sitting on - it is gold cardstcok cut with Tim Holtz's Bigz Trinket Frames. I used steel wool to dull the shine!


Check out all the color and dimension created by using multiple layers of the digital ephemera along with micellaneous items from my Tim Holtz stash!

Check out my video along with the hop details here:



The next video in the hop is: YouTube

Thank you for watching. I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge at https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u. You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!
Be sure to follow our facebook group as well, Stamping with friends https://www.facebook.com/groups/700392906732437 where you can share more of your crafty projects.
Products used in today’s project: The Chemist and The Daily Curse
Don’t forget to follow along in our hop to see all the wonderful inspirations.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and YouTube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts