Jun 11, 2021

More Vintage Label Layered Cards

 Hello again lovers of all things vintage!  Today I am featuring two more cards created from the Vintage Text Label kit for TaylorMadeCards4U!  I am loving her vintage digital kits and other vintage supplies!  My first post has additional ideas and a YouTube video.



Today we will review the upper rights and lower left cards.



Let's begin with the green library themed card.

 
The green label from the kit was enlarged to cover a good portion of the card front.
The base started with cream cardstock covered with a piece of Distress Collage Paper, trimmed with a Deckle Edge Trimmer and mounted on a green base.


The piece to the left under the label is part of a die cut clock face that was sitting on my desk!
The pen nib is stamped on Kraft paper and fussy-cut. The Noteworthy label was part of a longer label that I trimmed and added additional black edges.  The butterfly was also sitting on my desk! It's amazing what you can create with pieces and parts from other projects.


Check out the video showing how I created the library themed card:


The second card uses several of the labels in the kit to create a fun background.


Start by gluing the labels on a piece of printed cardstock.  The base was purple and matched Seedless Preserves Distress Ink so after the glue dried, I ink blended the entire front so it took on a purple haze.


I love the Embosslit Floral Frame from Sizzix. I cut the frame from Heavyweight Cardstock and colored the flowers with Copic markers. I added Silver Pearl Embossing powder over the entire frame. One the the Ideology Found Relatives was the perfect match!


The last pieces are a piece of lace cut from cream colored cardstock and the Eiffel Tower I stamped using an older Sizzix Stamp and Die set.  These pieces were edged with Vintage Photo ink to age them.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts