Mar 2, 2021

ABNH intro

 Hello Crafty Friends! I am so excited to share that I have joined the A Blog Named Hero Challenge Design Team. I keep pinching myself to be sure I am awake! I created to cards to share today both using the Leaves and Vine Fancy Die.  Funny, I started working on these prior to the February kit release and amazingly, these cards fit right in with the kit.  The challenge for February was Anything Goes. March's Chellange is Floral. Enter your creations here: A Blog Named Hero – The official Hero Arts challenge blog!


Let's start with the teal card with the white leaf frame border!


I very much am a cool color girl. Teal, purple and blue call my name. 


I started by creating this soft colorful background using alcohol inks on photo paper. I love watching the inks move and blend!  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from The Tropical Flower Stamp set in the center.


I cut the Leaves and Vines Fancy Die from White Cardstock three times and glued them together. I cut out a few of the vines and leaves to create this opening to perfectly frame the sentiment.


The new leave frame highlights the sentiment perfectly! And check out the dimension created using the triple layer frame!

The next card uses some ink blending to color the Leaves and Vines Die cut.


I love the bright colors and the fact that this one coordinates with the February Kit!


The first step was to ink blend different green inks on xxxxxx cardstock. I used Green Hills, Lime Green, Green Apple and Fresh Lawn randomly to create the die cut base.  


The green leave base was attached to a white card base. I stamped and colored the flowers and leaves from Tropical Flower Stamp set and fussy cut them out.


The leaves and flowers were arranged down the left side of the card reserving one of each to pop up on the sentiment strip.  The Thank You is from the Hand Drawn Every Day Message Stamp set, stamped on a strip of white cardstock and popped up with foam tape. The flower and the leaf is attached to the sentiment strip giving it dimension.

Be sure to check out this month's challenge here: A Blog Named Hero. This month's challenge is Floral.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!


I hope you enjoyed my post. I look forward to seeing you all this year on the blog! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts