Aug 14, 2020

Busy Bee card with HedgehogHollow

Hello crafty friends!  I am loving the August Hedgehog Hollow subscription box!


I was inspired to use the cute clay bees in a shaker card!

The hive stamp provides the color in the window, and the string of flowers offer the perfect accent!

I used the largest hexagon stencil to emboss the base. The hexagon cut out is an Elizabeth Craft die.

Yellow craft foam coordinated with the yellow stamped hive background!  Look at all those happy bees buzzing around.

The flowers were stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored with Copics. I did color 2 images so I could create a curved image along with a spotlight image on the opposite side.  A piece of acetate sandwiched between the craft foam and embossed base. The sentiment is heat embossed.


Be sure to check out all the creativity at The Hedgehog Hollow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts