Jul 26, 2020

Twofer Floral Cards

Hello Crafty Friends! I hope you all are staying safe!  Following a video posted by Jennifer McGuire, I wanted to try my hand at using one base to make 2 cards.







Using the gorgeous Statement Flowers stamp set from Altenew, I stamped the image in the center and on the edges of a 5.5 by 8.5 inch piece of Neenah Solar White Cardstock using Gina Ks Almagan ink.
I colored the images using alcohol markers and added splatters with Altenew Black Watercolor paint.

Once dry, I split the card in half and mounted on black cardstock and an A2 cardbase.


I cut the Altenew Thank you die three times, twice with black cardstock and once from a piece of coral stamped cardstock.  I stacked the black die cuts and then added them to the coral cut with part of that peeking out. A few black sequins finished this card.


I used one of my all time favorite Altenew stamp sets to heat emboss the sentiment prior to trimming and mounting on black cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts