Jul 14, 2020

Sweet Cupcakes with Hedgehog Hollow!

Hello friends! I am posting today for Hedgehog Hollow. Their July subscription box has some adorable food characters!  Order your subscription before July 15th to get the Kawaii  box that includes sushi and food characters.  I created this cute card using the cupcake and mixer stamps.



I began by stamping the single cupcakes onto and A2 sized base using the Gina K wreath builder to assist with spacing. I stamped 2 layers.  Nuvo alcohol markers provided the perfect colors for the sweet frosting.


The mixer was added to the bottom and colored with a pink from the same family. A silver metallic pen provided the trim and shiny bowl.

Once trimmed, I ink blended using the starburst stencil and Spun Sugar Distress inks.


I added the sentiment and mounted on a piece of light red paper from Honey Bee. Check out the video here to see the entire process.



I hope you enjoyed this post. Visit Hedgehog Hollow and check out all the creative ideas and the monthly subscription box!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts