Jul 15, 2020

Soy Amazing with Hedgehog Hollow

I love the July Kawaii Subscription box from Hedgehog Hollow!  Such cute foodie images!  Check out the subscription box along with other creative things at The Hedgehog Hollow!



I am having too much fun with slimline cards!  They are great for cards with multiple images!


Aren't these sushi images cute?


I started with a piece of Neenah 80 lb cardstock 4 x 9 folded in helf lengthwise. I used an older Hedgehog Hollow stencil. Beginning at the left side, I ink blended using Bundled Sage and Crushed Olive Distress inks.  I had to match up the stencil in the center to make it almost appear as one piece.


I stamped the soy bottle and multiple sushi pieces using Gina K Almagam ink.  I colored them with various colors of alcohol inks.  After fussy cutting, I ran a black alcohol ink pen perpendicular to the piece around the edge to finish it off.


So the sushi and Soy weren't floating, I created a table using a piece of chipboard, stamped with a woodgrain plank stamp.  I attached the table first and the proceeded to add the bottle and sushi items.


I added a sentiment on the right side. I love how this card came together!


Be sure to check out all the creative things on The Hedgehog Hollow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts