Jun 10, 2020

Shaped Cottage Card with CutCardStock

Greetings friends! I am presenting this cute shaped card for CutCardStock today! This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is house900.750.jpg


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is roofdetail900..jpg


I used stamps and dies from Honey Bee Stamps. Here you can see the details I created for the roof.  A scallop stencil provided the texture on the Poptone Black Licorice Cardstock. You can also see the horizontal lines on the Dolphin Gray Cardstock I used for the house base. The complete video is up on my YouTube channel.  Check it out!


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is housecu.jpg The additional cardstock I used for this project include: Savannah Limba White Woodgrain, PopTone Lemon Drop, PopTone Gumdrop Green and Discount Moss Green Cardstock. Here are some additional close-ups. This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is curight900.jpgThis image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is housecu900.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my cottage tour! This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is house900.900.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative! Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts