May 12, 2020

Third entry is a charm - Altenew's May Inspiration Challenge

The third card I created for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge as well as a response to my good friend Amber of Notable Ink's challenge to use my smooshing technique with the challenge colors. Game on!

This is where I started. This glossy paper was ink smooshed with Marigold, Maple Yellow and Ultramarine Altenew inks. Once dry, I cut it using the Ornate Cover Die.


This was attached to a piece of black cardstock and then mounted on an A2 card base.

I needed a pop of color and decided to heat emboss the Thinking of You die from Altenew. I cut 1 from Glossy Cardstock and two from Cougar cardstock and stacked them.  I ran the Marigold ink pad over the top and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I did add a second layer of embossing on top of that layer.

The sentiment was glued on the top to finish the card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please check out the challenge here. I'd love to have you follow/subscribe on my social media sites Instagram, Facebook, Blogger and You Tube.  Be well. Be creative. Be safe!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts